Sleep Easier America…Obama Nominates Dr. Strangelove New Ebola Czar

by on 17/10/14 at 1:09 pm

Major Capshaw Luther-Tenet in the CDC control room has access to almost 700 thermal imaging cameras that in his words can, ' tell the temperature of a gnat's balls at 300 feet,'  hopes to catch Ebola infected carriers as soon as they leave an airplane.

Major Capshaw Luther-Tenet in the CDC control room has access to almost 700 thermal imaging cameras that in his words can, ‘tell the temperature of a gnat’s balls at 300 feet,’ hopes to catch Ebola infected carriers as soon as they leave an airplane, have projectile vomiting, or severe explosive diarrhea.

Dr. Newton Barchoi, who worked at nearby Copcoa-Cola as a ingredient  label designer scientist will head the select team of training physicians.

Dr. Newton Barchoi, who worked at nearby Coca-Cola as a label ingredient designer and scientist will head the select team of training physicians.

According to Dr. Strangelove, Ebola is all about precious bodily fluids...

According to Dr. Strangelove, Ebola is all about precious bodily fluids…Or something like that.


The Pentagon – (satireworld.com)

Today, the Obama administration appointed Dr. Strangelove to be “Ebola Czar”. Strangelove, who once worked for the Pentagon as Chief Science Adviser in the 1960’s, is still vibrant and unconventional as he was 50 some years ago says Gen. Jack D. Ripper of the Strategic Air Command. Strangeloves’s signature wheelchair and cigarette are still the same, but his thick glasses are missing due to a double eye implant he received in 1985.

The new czar’s office will be located in Atlanta, Georgia deep inside the Center For Disease Control (CDC) and will have Dr. Newton Barchoi as the senior researcher and training liaison with several hospitals in Washington, DC.

Under the new Ebola Czar, hopes to keep all borders open even though 75% of Americans polled think he has rocks in his head. The other 25% were polled with a rather large wooden 2×4 moments before asked their opinion.



2 Responses to “Sleep Easier America…Obama Nominates Dr. Strangelove New Ebola Czar”

  1. Philbert of Macadamia

    Oct 17th, 2014

    The Incompetent in Chief strikes again!

  2. Captain America

    Oct 18th, 2014

    “Whew!…Thanks for that Valerie….guess we just dodged another
    bullet…that should keep then off my ass and b usy for at least another year…..hey…check on that Tee Time again for me, huh?

Leave a Reply