by Bargis Tryhol on 02/07/13 at 8:06 amSatireWorld.com
Most mistakes out on the target range can get you reprimanded or worse, thrown off the range for safety violations. But one miss-word can be equally as bad, especially if said to other shooters who just might take it the wrong way. So, here’s SatireWorld’s top 20 of shooting range no-no’s.
1. The right to keep and bear arms could be interpreted to mean a lot of different things.
2. Although it was a tough decision, I decided to donate to Obama’s campaign instead of getting a new Glock.
3. Tell that bikini model wearing the thigh holster she better be a club member!
4. John Moses Browning? John Moses Browning? Nope, never heard of him. What did he do?
5. As soon as someone makes a lavender colored AR-15 I’ll buy one.
6. The .45 ACP, 30-30, and the 30-06 were huge mistakes.
7. No thanks, I have enough ammo already.
8. My next range bag will be a Gucci or Burberry if I can ever make my mind up.
9. I don’t want my grandfather’s guns, they’re too old.
10. I wish someone would make men’s concealed carry Capri pants.
11. Does this holster make my butt look bigger?
12. Recoil sure messes up my manicure!
13. Do you think I shouldn’t mention that I have girly names for all my guns?
14. John Wayne was a pussy.
15. NRA? Do you mean the National Restaurant Association?
16. I kinda tend to believe Mayor Bloomberg is right when he said guns are icky.
17. Where do the bullets go in this thing?
18. Hey! Watch this!
19. Wanna see me do a fast draw with my loaded condition-one 1911?
20. Oh, that smoking hole in my range bag? Don’t ya just hate when that shit happens!