by Walter Bucket on 25/07/14 at 8:42 am
(satireworld.com) Walter Bucket Presents: TRUE FACTS
1. Flamingos usually stand around on one leg. That is so they don’t step in their own shit.
2. The inventor of Jello was a mortician.
3. Because of the added horse meat in France, Spam is called Sham and carries a warning about the possibility of getting the trots.
4. New Caledonia Crows are able to make tools. Usually the first one they make is the crowbar.
5. In 1974, Verdi and Vini were the first two spiders to fly to the moon and back. “Those little guys barked all the way there and back. I didn’t even know spiders stank”, stated one of the crew.
6. Baloo in The Jungle Book is the only singing bear that has been confirmed by linguists. Those singing bears at Disney World are actually humans.
7. A recent study shows that the ancient Greeks were in a lot better condition than todays ancient Greeks.
8. Vincent Van Gogh suffered horrible migraine headaches after painting the stars at night.
9. In the original version of the King Kong movie, the great ape was mostly shown from the waist up, especially when he ripped off the top of Fay Wray’s garment.
10. One out of ten mothers have broken backs due to one of her kids being high on crack.