by Walter Bucket on 14/08/14 at 3:16 pm
(satireworld.com) Walter Bucket Presents: TRUE FACTS
1. “World’s Funniest New Freaks” will not be on TV after all because of the threat of lawsuits. The premise was to catch women who had fallen asleep on the beach and the sun had rearranged their plastic surgery.
2. The late James Arness played Matt Dillon on TV for over 21 years and called everyone he met Festus after he retired.
3. Eskimos also have 20 different words for “Fell on snow and busted ass!”, but none are printable here..yes, even here.
4. Robert E. Lee, the great Confederate leader of the War Between the States, once outwitted his Union counterparts by firing 300 of his troops from cannons to land behind enemy lines!
5. A secret escalator has been discovered on the Great Pyramid in Egypt.
6. Playwright Tennessee Williams swore that William Shakespeare appeared near his bed one night and told him a great idea for a play, but that he, Williams, was laughing so hard at Shakespeare’s outfit that he couldn’t pay attention.
7. In 2011, “The Wild Man of Borneo” changed his name to “The Wild Man of Indonesia!”
8. A rodents teeth and Mick Jaggers mouth will never stop growing.
9. On a 1958 TV Baseball Game of the Week, a drunk Dizzy Dean had to be helped from the broadcast booth after singing “The Wabash Cannonball” and farting for the train whistle.
10. No two sets of Siamese Twins are the same.