by Walter Bucket on 15/08/14 at 1:11 pm
(satireworld.com) Walter Bucket Presents: TRUE FACTS
1. The biggest fear is still Public Speaking. The second worst fear is having to speak following the fearful public speaker and sliding on his turd.
2. Beginning in 2016, Japanese cars will have a little fly light on the dash to remind you that your pants are unzipped.
3. Over 50% of U.S. High School students answered the question, “Who meets at the U.N. building in New York City?” with “The Justice League of America”.
4. In early America, the Spanish brought back to Europe many new foods such as corn, potatoes, tomatoes, microwaved popcorn, stick margarine and chocolate.
5. Some vampires are so greedy they burn up because they can’t fit back into their coffins by daybreak.
6. All told, there were 54 Lassies of that long running show. All of them were male. The show gave away over 400 puppies.
7. The maxim, “Thick as a brick” comes from idiots who failed to wear their hard hats on a construction site.
8. In Iraq, over a dozen children die every year by accidentally locking themselves inside a spider hole.
9. Newborn opossums are no bigger than a paperclip and about as smart. Even as an adult they choose to play dead until a car runs over them.
10. Gandhi usually ended his fast by participating in a watermelon eating contest.