by Walter Bucket on 10/04/15 at 5:33 am
(satireworld.com) Walter Bucket Presents True Facts
1. A Sultan’s wife is called a Sultine, their children are known as Insults.
2. Except for France, no other nation will eat actual bunny ‘eggs’ at Easter or any other time for that matter.
3. True: July 2013, the National Bank of Nigeria announced that it’s profits were up a full 25% in the sixth quarter.
4. False: Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Mama Cass and Jimi Hendrix all died on the same day, hour, minute and second. Even spookier, Nostradamus never even mentioned it.
5. During their latest update (2004), over 100,000 Chinese made adult toys containing lead have been pulled from store shelves and body orifices. However, many are still being sold at Flea Markets.
6. Roof Buzzy, from the old “Laugh At” show in the 1960s, has died in her attic from a bee sting.
7. A West Virginia man who was in the overflow audience of “The Late Show” in September, 2014, was asked to leave by ushers after throwing a chair on stage. “That thar sign what was flashin said “CHEER” so I sent them mine.”
8. Bucky Dent, who once played second base for the New York Yankees, was raised by beavers. Except for the teeth, he looked much like the rest of us.
9. For some reason, unknown to behavior specialists, clowns are a lot funnier in the daytime than at night.
10. The common tadpole was named after George Common Tadpole, a Frenchman who spent most of his life studying the habits of frogs.
11. True: After Native American “Iron Eyes Cody” did the commercial for TV ads about pollution, others of the tribe called him “Weepy Eyes Toady” behind his back.
12. The first addition the Wright Brothers made to their first airplane was a real knock-out of a stewardess.
13. “I am” is the shortest sentence in English. True!
14. Although many people get really upset by a bird crapping on their just-washed car, that’s nothing compared to those who get a big dump falling from the toilet of an overhead airplane.
15. “Sluggo”, in the “Nancy” comic strips and comics, real name was Escargot Smith!