by Walter Bucket on 20/04/15 at 6:35 am
(satireworld.com) Walter Bucket Presents True Facts
1. The earliest known human culture in North America is that of the Clovis people thought to have lived somewhere between 500,000 and 1500 years ago.
2. It takes over 3000 cows to make up enough skin to supply the National Football League enough pigskins to last an entire season!
3. Wines: Shiraz Shootin’, Mogan David Letterman and Bigfoot’s Organic Grape Squirts all cheaper than “Two Buck Chuck” that won taste championship 5 years ago.
4. The first monster and/or freak to hit the big screen movie scene was Ma Kettle, taking her monthly bath in a horse trough. It was only shown to adults. Still several ran to the bathroom.
5. True: Joseph McCarthy charged that Owen Lattimore and Francis the Talking Mule were Soviet spies, on this day in 1950.
6. Ned Beatty from Deliverance and Shirley MacLaine are twins.
7. Ray Kroc bought out McDonalds Restaurants from Ronald McDonald and his brother, Donald McRonald in 1961 and turned it into the most profitable restaurant chain in the world.
8. In 2010, an art thief was caught in New york after hanging the painting on her refrigerator door and claiming that her grandson had painted it at school.
9. True: December 2014: West Virginia Man missing for over a year found dead sitting in front of television. “Isn’t that the way it goes?”, says police officer. “It’s always the last place you look. All that digging and diving and beating up suspects for nothing.”
10. At one time, Tennis was called…..I can’t place it here but over 15 other names, 14 by John McEnroe.
11. Women shopping all day has proven to be a great therapy. The men get the same result from hunting during deer/turkey season
11. A Blow-up of a snapshot of Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster, may lead to a change of name from Nessie to Nester.
12. The Mayor of Farmington, Missouri says that 2015 may be the last “Ye Olde Race Riot Days” unless more volunteers bring in enough merchandise to rebuild and restore enough businesses for the rioters to fool with.
13. True: New cookbook to be released later in 2015, “1001 Ways to Feed Your Veteran ‘Shit on A Shingle”, profits will be sent to VA Hospitals around the nation.
14. Ceremony in England on July 10th to bury the late Monkees singer will be held at sea as his remains will be sealed in Davy Jones Locker.
15. The song, “Hail To The Chief” comes from an old Native American tribute to Chief Sitting Bull, sung while doing a rain dance!