Lt. Sulu’s Comments About Gay Marriage Opponents Deemed “Highly Illogical”

by on 05/07/15 at 5:11 pm

"Captain, it's highly illogical Mr. Sulu was in the closet on the Bridge masturbating while looking at Uranus....or is it?"

Spock Gets It Wrong #346

“Captain, we need to release Lt. Sulu because it’s highly illogical he was in your closet masturbating while looking at Uranus.”

BEL AIR, CA – (satireworld.com)

It’s been a week since the Supreme Court’s disastrous decision regarding same-sex marriage, everyone has had time to read the small print in all of the opinions, and some members of the Gaystapo are taking full advantage. Apparently, the ruling in favor of legalizing same-sex marriage also included provisions allowing those who favor gay marriage to label anyone opposed to the ruling a bigot, among other things.

Celebrity Gaystapo member, George Takei, who played Lt. Sulu on Star Trek, has set his phaser to “Double Standard.” Takei has come out, no pun intended, angrily criticizing Justice Clarence Thomas for opposing the right of gays to marry by calling Thomas “a clown in blackface.” This is a comment that would be labeled racist if a white male made it but, because Takei was using his phaser and is a gay man, he is in a protected, victim class which allows him to say the most offensive and racist comments without much media coverage or any repercussions.

Surveying the gay landscape in the aftermath of the same-sex ruling, there seems to be no signs of intelligent life anywhere. If you are in favor of the ruling, you are an enlightened species. If you oppose the ruling, you are barely above the life form of a spore.

Mr. Sulu, and many others, have read between the lines of the Supreme ruling and found that the decision means that gays can now brand anyone who opposed the decree an asshole and they are well within their rights to tell you and I to “go fuck yourselves if you’re not in favor of the ruling.” #H8Wins

The late, great Spock would say, “Allowing 5% of the population to dictate what the other 95% must say and think about an issue is highly illogical.” Yes, it is. So Sulu and the other Gaystapo bullies out there, take a deep breath and realize that you don’t own this debate or the right to shut down discourse about it. If you think you do, then maybe it’s you who should go screw thyself.



5 Responses to “Lt. Sulu’s Comments About Gay Marriage Opponents Deemed “Highly Illogical””

  1. Bargis

    Jul 5th, 2015

    good one Evil…

  2. E. Williams

    Jul 6th, 2015

    Gracias.

  3. Bill

    Jul 6th, 2015

    Rear Admiral Zulu is on a mission to Probe Uranus and Anyanus he can close encounter.

  4. Philbert of Macadamia

    Jul 6th, 2015

    HHS has announced that ObamaCare is now covering accidental rear end collisions in crowded elevators!

  5. E. Williams

    Jul 6th, 2015

    Nicely played, Bill and Phil

Leave a Reply