Sexual Allegations Against “Slick Willie” Different Than Those Against Trump and Kavanaugh?

by on 11/10/18 at 2:17 pm

Actually, Monica technically killed  Chelsea's brother.

Actually, Monica technically killed Chelsea’s brother.

Washington, DC – (

The 2008 and 2016 losing Democratic presidential candidate and corrupt Obama Administration Secretary of State (SOS) Hillary Clinton makes inventive remarks in a new interview with a noted CNN reporter! She defended her husband “Slick Willie” against the allegations of sexual misconduct that he has faced over the years.

Using her Instant Erasable Memory (IEM) that wipes out previous lies at terabyte per second speeds, Hillary fabricated new lies faster than the latest IBM Quantum Super Computer! There was no mention of the women Governor Bill Clinton sexually assaulted while in the Arkansas State House or President Bill Clinton’s escapades in the Oval Office of the the White House!

Additionally, what about the events on SOS Hillary Clinton’s watch at the US Department of State, namely the terrorist attack on the Benghazi Libya compound, the TOP SECRET emails residing on an unclassified illegal computer server in the Clinton’s home and the Uranium One treasonous sale of US Uranium to the Russians?

A very biased CNN reporter interviewed Hillary about the 15-city joint speaking tour she is going on with her husband former Democratic President Bill Clinton (AKA Slick Willie), where tickets to attend are going for up to $700 each. Pundits estimate that about 1% (based on the Clinton Foundation’s previous world charitable work) of the proceeds will be going to the Chappaqua NY Sexually Exploited Women’s Shelter (when built). The other 99% of profits is to be allocated to the Clintons for travel expenses.

Hillary said she is going to talk about the difficulties that she and her husband went through. Obviously, the reporter asked, you’re going to be prepared to respond to questions about that moment in 1998, the impeachment, the allegations of sexual exploitation against your husband. Are you prepared to answer those questions and is Bill prepared to answer them? And how do you see that similar or different from what President Trump is being accused of and Judge Brett Kavanaugh and others today?

Hillary responded by saying the allegations against her husband were totally different because partisan politics were involved back then. Thus, there you have it at IEM terabyte per second speeds: Senate Minority Leader Schumer (D-NY), Senate Judiciary Committee Democrats Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), Dick Durbin (D-IL), Cory Booker (D-NJ), Kamala Harris (D-CA), Sidney Blumenthal (D-CT), Chris Coons (D-DE), Patrick Leahy (D-VT), Mazie Hirono (D-HI), Sheldon Whitehouse, (D-RI) and Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) and all Senate Democrats but one voted against Brett Kavanaugh to be a SCOTUS Associate Justice in a non-partisan manner!

There’s a very significant difference, Hillary responded further, and that is the intense, long-lasting partisan investigation that was conducted in the 1990s against “my boy Bill!” Hillary also said Republicans, starting with President Trump on down, want a comparison, they should welcome such an investigation themselves.

Hillary  concluded while nodding her head in silence for a few seconds!


Authors Notes:

  1. ReferenceHillary: Allegations Against Bill Different Than Ones Against Trump, Kavanaugh; By RYAN SAAVEDRA tweet@REALSAAVEDRA; The Daily Wire; 10/10/18
  2.  Hillary Clinton interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour; 10/10/18


2 Responses to “Sexual Allegations Against “Slick Willie” Different Than Those Against Trump and Kavanaugh?”

  1. Jalapenoman

    Oct 11th, 2018

    So Hillary basically says “I believe in the double standard.” I’m glad she makes it so easy to point out her hypocrisy!

    • Jalapenoman

      Oct 15th, 2018

      Speaking of the double standard…. some people have their heads so far up their asses that they are depriving their brains of the needed oxygen. We call these people Democrats.

Leave a Reply